The Best Places To See Holiday Lights in Rochester MN and The Surrounding Area for 2023
The Holidays Have Arrived for 2023!
Not only do we love this time of year, but we love seeing all of the lights and decorations all over Rochester and the surrounding area.
1. Map of some of The Best Neighborhoods for Christmas Lights in Rochester
(Homes throughout Rochester) Foxcroft, Pill Hill, Mayo Woodlands, Country Club Manor, Pinewood Ridge, and many more.
*If you know of more spots Add it to their LIST!
3. Kiwanis Holiday Lights (Mankato)
The Kiwanis Holiday Lights event is organized by the Kiwanis Club of Mankato. It's a festive celebration of holiday lights that takes place in the Greater Mankato Area and aims to honor past traditions while promoting the communities we serve. Additionally, the event is also dedicated to collecting food donations for those in need.
Where: Sibley Park, Mankato, MN
November 24–December 31, 2023!
Sibley Park, Mankato, MN
Presented by Mankato Area Foundation and CHS
Sunday–Thursday 5:00–9:00 PM
Friday & Saturday 5:00–10:00 PM
4. Rotary Lights (LaCrosse WI)
Cross the river over to Wisconsin: Riverside Park 100 State Street La Crosse, Wisconsin
- "This one I've been to and it was impressive!" - Justin
Rotary Lights is a holiday light show in La Crosse, WI with the mission to feed the hungry. Food contributions are collected to donate to local food pantries.
Open yearly from the day after Thanksgiving through New Year's Eve 5-10 pm, except Christmas Day/Eve 5-9 pm, and New Year's Eve 5 pm-1 am.
5. Downtown Rochester, MN Lights
- The Plumber House Christmas Tree "One of my personal favorites" Justin
- St. Marys Hospital: The Nativity
- Peace Plaza: on 1st Ave (between the Galleria and the Gonda Building
- Downtowns Skyway's